Last updated: November 9, 2022
We want to thank you all for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times. Please read the information below regarding what to expect for your visit to Oceanside Animal Hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic.
BEFORE YOUR PET’S APPOINTMENT
We will email you a patient history form to be completed 24-48 hours before your pet’s visit.
FOR YOUR PET’S APPOINTMENT
- One client per visit is allowed in our exam rooms, as they are quite small. Curbside service is still offered if you prefer to wait outside.
- Masks are required in exam rooms, but optional in our reception area.
- If you have any cold symptoms or have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, we request that clients opt for curbside service.
- Please be available to answer your cell phone for the duration of your pet’s appointment. The veterinarian may wish to phone you for additional details or to make further recommendations.
- Please wait in your vehicle or outside the front door for the duration of your pet’s appointment, unless a drop-off appointment has been previously arranged. Please note that you may be charged a boarding fee if you choose to leave the parking lot and are unavailable to collect your pet when their appointment is finished.
- The veterinarian will perform a physical exam on your pet. Once the examination is complete the veterinarian will call you on your cell phone to discuss the exam findings and her recommendations.
- Once your pet’s visit is complete, you will pick up your pet at the front door.
- Payment can be made via credit card over the phone or a staff member can bring a portable debit machine outside to you.
- All food and medication pickups are back to normal. Please come inside.
We thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Take care and stay safe,
Oceanside Animal Hospital Team