We would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times. Please read the information below regarding what to expect for your visit to Oceanside Animal Hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic.
PRIOR TO YOUR PET'S APPOINTMENT
We will email you a patient history form to be completed 24-48 hours prior to your pet's visit. The form can also be found by clicking here.
FOR YOUR PET'S APPOINTMENT
- Only ONE person per pet is permitted to enter the building except in very special circumstances (such as end-of-life appointments).
- If you would prefer to wait outside during your pet’s appointment or if you have companions who cannot be left unattended please call us when you arrive at 250-248-0008 and we will come outside to collect your pet for a curbside appointment.
- Masks are required if you are entering the building for an appointment and will be provided for a $2 fee if you do not have your own.
- Limit of 3 people permitted in the lobby at one time. Please line up outside the doors (maintaining social distancing) and wait your turn to enter the building.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are located on your right as you enter. Please sanitize your hands on entry and place a mask if you are not already wearing one.
- You and your pet will be directed to one of our exam rooms.
- Please remain seated in the chair in the exam room for the entirety of your visit.
- One of our team members will collect any additional history information from you while maintaining appropriate social distancing.
- Due to the small size of our exam rooms, your pet will be brought to the treatment area for his or her physical exam while you wait in the exam room. This is necessary in order to maintain adequate social distancing.
- The veterinarian will then return your pet to you and speak to you in the exam room, maintaining adequate social distancing.
- We will let you know when you may leave the exam room to check out at reception. Please note we are not accepting cash payments at this time and please be sure to maintain social distancing from other clients in the lobby.
- Masks are required when entering the building and can be provided for $2. If you prefer not to wear a mask please call us at 250-248-0008 when you arrive for curbside service.
- A maximum of 3 people are allowed in the lobby at one time, so please line up outside and wait your turn to enter the building.
- Please maintain 6 ft social distancing from other people in the lobby.
Please contact us at 250-248-0008 if you have any questions or concerns about these procedures.
Take care and stay safe,
Oceanside Animal Hospital Team